Saturday, January 26, 2013

Braided Messenger Bag Tutorial



Oh boy was this project a labor of love. When I first decided to make a patter or tutorial or whatever you want to call it, I knew it was going to be a lot of work but I didn't realize just how much. SO, after, one of the most sleepless weeks of my life, I give you the Braided Messenger Bag Tutorial!

If any of you make a bag please, please, please send me pictures!! Feel free to either leave a comment here or send me an email. I would absolutely love to see what others make with my pattern.

This is the first bag I ever designed and executed fully by myself and I couldn't be more happy with the positive response it has receives. I made the original bag to carry my Ipad to and from school with me but I wanted to make it large enough to carry all the things I would usually carry in a purse as well.  Since making the original bag I have made quite a few more for friends and gifts and I think I have perfected it.



Please keep in mind that this is my first ever attempt at making a tutorial, let alone a pattern, so forgive me any mistakes please. If you need clarification on any steps please feel free to contact me, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions.




CLICK HERE to go to the pattern.

Please do not sell anything you make from this pattern. I put a lot of work and love into creating it so please use it only for personal use.


Much Love, Nikki

4 comments:

  1. What a neat Messenger Bag, love the braid look! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Thanks SO much for linking to Really Random!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this bag... Thanks for sharing this awesome post... and want same as... Great job.
    flight bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recycled Sail Bags, Sailcloth totes, Messenger bags
    Sailing Totes, Tote bags, Seabags, Duffel Bags, Beach totes

    ReplyDelete